A few months after completing my six years, and after waiting for a long time, came the day of entering the school. The long awaited first day of school. I remember that day I woke up very early to start preparing. My uniform ready, clean shoes, useful preparations, breakfast and ready to go to school. Once at school, he had to wait for me to call my teacher and classmates. Now remember classroom teacher made several dynamics to know. At the exit just wanted to tell my parents what we had done that day.
As time went by, I realized that it was not all play. It was time to learn to read and write, add and subtract. Tests for which had to prepare a lot and get good grades. Coming home and not being able to go out and play until you finish homework. The years passed and things were more complicated, but later they would be of great importance in my life. At recess how nice it was to play with peers. A makeshift soccer ball with a juice box or a leaf shaped soccer ball, made the breaks were more entertaining.
The school one of the most beautiful stages of childhood. A stage where you learn not only to read and write, but also to share. You learn to laugh, to make friends, to be responsible, to respect others. It's nice to remember that in those six years of my life, I met many people with whom I share still occasionally. I always remember my teachers, who each gave me a different teaching. The day he finished school had mixed feelings. The desire to enter college, but not wanting to leave the colleagues with whom for many years I shared my life. But it was time to continue our studies in the School.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario