jueves, 29 de mayo de 2014

My First Impression


My first impression about this course is excellent because the classmates are very nice. I have some classmates that I know other courses and hope to meet more people this quarter. In the beginning of class the teacher explained the syllabus. I think it is important to know how we are evaluate. I expect for this course to learn and pass this course. I need pass this quarter because if I not, I will be delayed in my studies. The dynamic of group is very nice, my classmates are in different careers so is very interesting, in fact there are dentistry, industrial engineer, electronic, to mention some.


The methodology is good but I think is a little hard, because if the final test is not passed we lose the course. So we have to study hard to pass the course. The teacher is very nice every time when someone ask something she have a smile and her answer sometimes are funny. When the teacher asks something and the answer is good she gives us  candy as a reward, always, when a person is motivated it will want to give the best. I think that this course in general is good and expect learn everything possible. I hope for next quarter be in English four………………..

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario