miércoles, 4 de junio de 2014

My favorite character is my son

My favorite character is my son because when he born changed my life. When born and hugged him for the first time, I began to crying with joy. I could not believe that this child was mine as nice. My son is my inspiration to continue. Always makes me laugh when I see sad. When I am with my son always a great time. My son is my joy.

When my child first went to school I was taught me that it was not the baby I believed. He is a very good student likes to take good ratings. My son is now in first grade of school. He likes to study a lot, always asking me to help him with his studies. My son is very intelligent, his teacher always chooses to come out in the civic acts. My son likes to participate in all these activities and learns everything very quickly. Also always works with household activities.


My son also goes to catechism every week and likes to go to church every Sunday. He likes very much to go to the beach, he likes swim and play in the sand.  Also likes going to the movies and we very often.  Also likes to go to the park to run and play with his friends.  Really likes video games and in fact is very good player.  For me there is no better person in this world. For all this is my favorite character because he's my son.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario